As reported on mootools ML:
gdot 9:42 PM (6 hours ago)
This leak still exists in 1.3.2 :(
On Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:52:14 PM UTC-5, Luke Ehresman wrote:
I have discovered what I believe to be a pretty serious memory leak in the Request class. My site has long-running scripts with large data payloads. So, a user may leave the page open for days at a time without reloading the page. During that time, the site makes many AJAX requests to my server. I’ve noticed that my browser (all browsers I’ve tested – Chrome, Safari, and Firefox) degrade pretty quickly and consume copious amounts of memory within a few hours.
After several days of debugging, I have identified that it’s a problem with the Request class in MooTools. Here is a sample script to recreate the problem: