So what is GitHub flow
So, what is GitHub Flow?
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (ie: new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master
- Once it is merged and pushed to ‘master’, you can and should deploy immediately